We are honored to win BEST of BREED at the 2004, 2006 and 2015 Tan Nationals. We are also honored to win BEST OF BREED at the 2008 ARBA Convention in Louisville, Kentucky and BOSB at the 2015 ARBA Convention.
The answer to the most asked question: We are in Oregon.
You can see our rabbits at shows in the Pacific Northwest and the ARBA Convention. You can pick up at a show with prior arrangements or we can ship to most major airports.
Depending on your browser settings, you may have to refresh this page to see the most current listings.
Junior = under 6 months | Senior = over 6 months
Nothing available at this time.
URBAN RABBITS enjoys a conservative breeding program that allows us to keep our numbers small while remaining very competitive. Our breeding program is well thought out and pre-planned. We focus on specific shows and because of that, we may not have stock available year round. Our focus is on quality, not quantity.
It is our sincere desire for you to feel you got a lot of bang for your buck when you buy a Tan from us. You could spend a lot more than what we charge elsewhere and not get nearly the same return on your investment. We will never ask you to sign a purchase contract. Everything we do is done in trust and good faith.
Here is what you can expect from us and our Tans:
- We don't have any health disclaimers associated with the sales of our rabbits.
We don't do the "not responsible once the rabbit leaves" stuff. Your investment in our stock will be rewarded with healthy and sound rabbits. Period.
- Our Tans have enjoyed very consistent results over the years. There are many variables that go into how rabbits place, why they place and why they don't. We don't sell what we wouldn't show or breed ourselves.
- If you buy a show quality junior from us, it will make senior weight.
- We will provide an accurate description of the rabbit and as many pictures of a rabbit as needed prior to your decision to buy. If you would like a Tan held for you, you must put down a non-refundable deposit of 25%. You must pick up your purchase within 30 days unless other arrangements have been agreed to prior to the sale.
- TAN NATIONALS AND ARBA CONVENTION DELIVERIES:
We stand by the quality of our stock. We know pictures are a good representation but nothing replaces a hands on inspection. For those of you placing orders prior to the Tan Nationals or the ARBA Convention, if the rabbit does not meet your expectations at the time of delivery, just say so before judging begins and your deposit will be refunded in full.
- Regardless of where the rabbit places at the show it was shown at, the sale will be honored. Meaning if by chance the one we sold you is the one that wins, it's still yours.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sale. If we initiate the cancellation, we will refund any monies paid.
- You are welcome to use our Tans in your 4H project but we do not discount for that use.
- We do not sell "stud" services.
- We do not sell bred does.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: On-line processing for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover is available via Paypal by invoice. We also accept personal checks but please understand we have to collect the NSF fee the bank charges us if it is returned unpaid. We also accept cash but as a rule we don't carry any change so please have the exact amount of your purchase. We can also set up a payment plan if that works best in your situation.